Cladding walls with gabion Premium
- We can line existing concrete walls or old brick fences with the Premium gabion system.
- Such a lined concrete (masonry) wall we can fill with aggregate with a fraction of 63 – 125 mm.
- Old damaged concrete walls in this way we can give a modern look to the natural stone wall.
- The advantage is the narrow construction of the gabion wall, which we can provide in three thickness (10, 15 or 20cm).
- Other advantages: Quick assembly, maintenance-free solution, use of natural materials, modern design.
- Hot-dip zinc surface treatment.
- Possibility to choose a color surface treatment with powder paint ANTHRACITE or GREEN or of any shade from the RAL swatch.
- Front fence panel Premium, hot-dip galvanized, with a mesh size of 5x20cm.
- Galvanized side panels with a mesh size of 5x20cm (start and end).
- Wall spacing bars that determine the thickness of the gabion wall (12.5 cm; 17.5 cm; 22.5 cm).
- The length of the spacing bar does not affect the total price.
- Fasteners: fastening screws, nuts and steel anchors in concrete (included in the package).
- The wall cladding consists of a gabion fence system PREMIUM.
- Height from 40 cm to 240 cm of the total height of the concrete wall cladding.
- Possible above-standard heights over 240 cm (on request).
- Length: unlimited.
- Thickness – external distance between the wall and the Premium panel – (optional dimension – 12.5 cm; 17.5 cm; 22.5 cm).
- As a filling we can use stone, basalt, granite, glass, etc.
- Mesh size 5x20cm: allows to use smaller fractions of filling from 63 – 90 – 125mm.